Friday, October 16, 2009

Re: MSB Questions & Resources

How are Sunset Cliffs essential to the Residential area around it?
-Is there any controversy surrounding the topic?
-What have been some downfalls of living on the cliffs (mudslides, broken cliffs, etc.)?
-How does society use the cliffs?


I like the colors in the photo and the old look of it. Maybe I could do a comparison between old photos of Sunset Cliffs with new ones, and use color filters to make some colors stand out more.










I like the colors here too, but I also like the action that is portrayed through the wave. Maybe I could use this for a photo.






















http://www.causecast.org/events/267-earthdance-san-diego
This movie features Sunset Cliffs and OB. If I could watch it, I could gather more controversial topics to support my essential question.

No comments: