Wednesday, March 3, 2010

9

Post a thoughtful reflection on how you have performed within the numerous freedoms associated with Ampersand. Then post a thoughtful reflection on how you have performed within the numerous structures associated with Ampersand.

During Ampersand, I think that my class has gotten a lot of freedom with what we can write about. I think I've performed pretty well in that area because I've created a topic for my article that relates to "the student journal of school and work." I think I've used my time pretty well to write, but I think we need more time to actually work on the project in class.

We need more structure given to us. Maybe a set amount of time for Ampersand and a set amount of time for Grapes of Wrath. That way we'll have less homework, and we can use our time wisely to create a better, more critiqued article.

No comments: