Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Re: Media Saves the Beach questions

Three questions that interest me for Media Saves the Beach! :
1. How are Sunset Cliffs essential to the residential area around it?
2. What is the controversy surrounding the Sunset Cliffs "natural versus not natural Park" issue?
3. Does the industrial area affect Cornado's waters?
4. Does the wide variety of fish, seals, and crustaceans affect the number of fecal matter in Los Cornados? How does it compare to places like Imperial Beach, just 30 minutes North of the islands?

I feel that these four questions would all be interesting. I think that since Sunset Cliffs wasn't that much of a topic last year, it can be more focused on this year. But if I don't choose Sunset Cliffs, I think going to scuba dive at Los Cornados and get pictures or footage would be really interesting, and unique. For any of these questions, I would answer them either with photography or a video.

No comments: