Monday, October 5, 2009

Re: Optional Assignment



Dove: Evolution
I think this video shows a ton of work, and time what is put into the actual making of it. The process shows that they took their own time, effort, and used a ton of footage and photos. I like the video because it compares the same person in two different aspects. Maybe I could use this for my MSB project because I could portray many sides to a certain controversy, such as Samantha Garritty did for her Children's Pool project.



Pororoca Surfing Documentary VO Narration by Chris Emerson

I think this documentary shows a wide range of colors, footage, and people.



Photo

This Photo gives off many techniques such as landscape and contrast. You can see the detailed lines of the clouds and how the cloud hangs over the island.

No comments: